CloudFlex Computing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Enterprise local cloud service Provider. We are the first choice of Cloud Solutions and managed data services for local and Global businesses with great ambitions. We offer Information Technology as a service (Cloud services, Co-location, Managed solutions, Backup services, Disaster Recovery etc.), and support…
Administrator Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HNDExperience5 yearsLocationLagosJob FieldICT / Computer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Work with the system administration team to build and be one of the fastest-growing, highest quality MSP’s in West Africa with high customer satisfaction and low overhead due to efficient deployment of standard processes.
Ensure a world-class customer service experience for our firmТs managed services clients, minimizing downtime and interruption to their operations.
Meet vital deadlines as well as to ease the transition to support.
Work with Account managers to ensure appropriate recommendations and strategies are employed to meet clientsТ critical business objectives.
Ensure successful system deployments based on standard business platforms (ie. Windows Server, Exchange Server/Online, Windows Desktop Operating System, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office 365), networking LAN/WAN hardware (ie. firewalls, routers, managing telco circuits and communications, DNS records), network security solutions (ie. antivirus, DLP tools, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing tools) and data protection/backup solutions including cloud-based solutions.
Maintain ownership of client accounts by providing Level I (service desk), Level II, and Level III support and senior guidance.
Mentor and guide the firmТs Level I service desk staff.
Ensure our regulated clients maintain minimum levels of compliance.
Work within the support engineering team as a technical lead and escalation point on major impacting systems issues
Make positive contributions to the company’s internal infrastructure environment and to the company’s practices and procedures for the care of our growing client base.
Maintain business awareness to drive growth and client relationships
Design, document and maintain service desk processes
Define metrics and key performance indicators to service desk improvement
Provide technical leadership while driving problem investigation and resolution as required
Provide customer-service leadership while aligning customer goals with service team objectives
Manage remote monitoring and management systems to ensure accuracy and consistency
Continually seek opportunities to grow and learn to lead by example
Additional Responsibilities & Expectations from time to time.
Required Educational Qualifications
BSc in Computer Science or B.Eng. in Computer Engineering.
VMware and virtualization and Linux skills are a must-have
5 years of maximum post-NYSC system administration experience
In-depth knowledge of multiple operating systems including UNIX/Linux; Microsoft Windows Server (2003+); Mac OS
Knowledge of and experience with Voice infrastructure
Knowledge of and experience with network infrastructure
Familiarity with relational database administration
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Access AC Repair Kendall Service for AC System
- Take Feasible Services from AC Repair South Miami
- Good News—Governor El-Rufai lifts lockdown in Kaduna…
- Three clergymen arrested for holding Easter services…
- Doorstep Services for 24 Hours a Day By AC Repair Sunrise
- Call AC Repair South Miami Service for AC Services
- Take Latest Services for AC from AC Repair Sunrise
- Small water chiller system CW5000 s&a chiller
- Three pastors sue Kenyan government for banning…
Popular Ads Today
- Man kills only son, buries corpse in shallow grave (143 views)
- July 10–32-year-old man allegedly shot dead by police officer in Ibadan (34 views)
- Man found guilty of stabbing his heavily pregnant ex-girlfriend 21 times, killing her and their baby (29 views)
- Vigilante member allegedly kills driver in Kwara over N5,000 bribe (18 views)
- One person confirmed dead and six others have been rescued after a three storey building collapsed in Lagos —Photos (18 views)
- Funny punishment As Tourists forced to write ‘I am so sorry’ 500 times for breaching Coronavirus lockdown in India -Photo (16 views)
- Woman accuses hospital of stealing her baby in Lagos—Photo (16 views)
- Adhere to 24hr AC Repair Miami Service for AC Repairs (16 views)
- Ghanaian actress, Akuapem Poloo arrested over her nude photo with her seven-year-old son—Photos (16 views)
- NFL’s Telvin Smith pleads not guilty to sex with underage girl (15 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Ogun State—5 suspected smugglers arrested over attack on Customs officers (1637 views)
- Nigerian video vixen and dancer, Kodak dies after allegedly being electrocuted while charging her phone (840 views)
- 195 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Lagos alone (654 views)
- Traditional cure for Coronavirus will be ready soon – Ooni of Ife (602 views)
- May 24–Teenager fakes her own death on social media to avoid financial pressure from mothe–Photo (520 views)
- Five COVID-19 patients killed in Russia hospital fire (416 views)
- Man who sealed wife’s private part with super glue has been arrested—Photos (383 views)
- May 13—184 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, others (378 views)
- April 30–204 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Kano and 45 in Lagos (371 views)
- July 1st—172 Nigerians evacuated from Uganda and Nairobi due to COVID-19 pandemic, arrive Nigeria—Photo (368 views)