Sad —British pole dancing champion, Jess Leanne Norris dies suddenly at 27 after posting that she was finding the lockdown 'so hard'—Photos
British pole dancing champion, Jess Leanne Norris has died suddenly at the age of 27 after posting that she was finding the Coronavirus lockdown ‘so hard’.
Norris, from Bolton in Lancashire, was a two-time winner of Miss Pole Dance UK.
The details of how Ms. Norris died have not been revealed, but last year she launched a fundraising drive in aid of mental health charities.
The news of her death comes two months after she shared an emotional post on Facebook saying she was finding lockdown ‘so so hard’ and that a lot of us are feeling ‘stressed, lost and lonely’
The post on April 4 read: ‘I myself am finding this so so hard…it always takes me time to adapt to ‘change’ mentally as I’m one to need structure to cope with mind!
‘A lot of us are all feeling stressed, lost & lonely… but please don’t feel alone… We’re all in this together.’
Kay Penney, the founder of Miss Pole Dance UK, described Miss Norris as a “national treasure”.
She said: “Thank you for your contribution and as a true ambassador for the aerial arts, touching so many lives, hearts, and souls, lifting many of us with your entertaining, unforgettable and mesmerizing routines.
“Thank you for your unquestionable dedication and sharing your talent through many classes, masterclasses, camps, events and competitions.
“You shone like a beacon of hope on so many stages and your legacy will live on forever in the history of pole and personally as my pole daughter, who constantly showed your gratitude over the years and during your reign as double female singles champion.”
Lee Hill worked with Miss Norris in 2014 and said: “She was a really bubbly person and she was so passionate about her work.
“She made an instant impact and her classes were always full of people, she was very popular.
“Jess was very business-minded. She was very driven and wanted to keep improving.
“She had a great presence about her and she touched so many lives, she had a massive impact in that industry, not just in Bolton but across the country.
“She had a really natural gift for coaching people, she could be a real task master when it came to training but she always led by example and she never just stood there and ordered people about.
“She did the work with them.”
- Covid-19: UK Government extends lockdown by three more weeks
- India—-Groom dies after infecting over 100 wedding…
- Staff of Doctors Without Borders in Borno dies of COVID19
- Coronavirus: Travellers intercepted in Enugu for…
- Nigerian Lady left in tears after her shop was…
- During coronavirus lockdown —Five pastors arrested…
- Yobe health ministry’s director dies at Coronavirus…
- Thursday—Fela's ex-drummer, Tony Allen dies in…
- Slumdog Millionaire and Life of Pi actor, Irrfan…
- United States
Popular Ads Today
- Man kills only son, buries corpse in shallow grave (120 views)
- July 10–32-year-old man allegedly shot dead by police officer in Ibadan (32 views)
- Man found guilty of stabbing his heavily pregnant ex-girlfriend 21 times, killing her and their baby (29 views)
- Vigilante member allegedly kills driver in Kwara over N5,000 bribe (17 views)
- Adhere to 24hr AC Repair Miami Service for AC Repairs (15 views)
- Woman accuses hospital of stealing her baby in Lagos—Photo (14 views)
- NFL’s Telvin Smith pleads not guilty to sex with underage girl (14 views)
- Funny punishment As Tourists forced to write ‘I am so sorry’ 500 times for breaching Coronavirus lockdown in India -Photo (14 views)
- Friday 15–Kenyan police constable shoots his wife before killing himself after dispute (13 views)
- Surprise—Girl Kills Her Baby In Lagos For Making Her Miss OAU Admission—Photo (13 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Ogun State—5 suspected smugglers arrested over attack on Customs officers (1636 views)
- Nigerian video vixen and dancer, Kodak dies after allegedly being electrocuted while charging her phone (839 views)
- 195 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Lagos alone (653 views)
- Traditional cure for Coronavirus will be ready soon – Ooni of Ife (600 views)
- May 24–Teenager fakes her own death on social media to avoid financial pressure from mothe–Photo (519 views)
- Five COVID-19 patients killed in Russia hospital fire (414 views)
- Man who sealed wife’s private part with super glue has been arrested—Photos (382 views)
- May 13—184 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, others (377 views)
- April 30–204 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Kano and 45 in Lagos (371 views)
- July 1st—172 Nigerians evacuated from Uganda and Nairobi due to COVID-19 pandemic, arrive Nigeria—Photo (368 views)