Man who sealed wife’s private part with super glue has been arrested—Photos
The 30-year-old man who sealed his wife’s private part with super glue has been arrested, days after security operatives launched a manhunt for him..
LIB reported earlier that the suspect identified as Kifo Muriuki had accused his wife of infidelity before luring her to Kathita River, where he threatened to kill her if she refuses to abide by his orders. He then added pepper, salt and onions in his wife’s private parts using a sharp knife, before applying superglue mixed with sand to ‘seal’ it off.
The suspect who has been on the run since Saturday May 16 when he committed the heinous act, was arrested at his hideout in Kaningo, Kitui County by a combined team from Directorate of Criminal Investigations Tseikuru, Special Crimes Unit and DCI Tharaka South.
Kenya’s Directorate of Criminal Investigations tweeted;
30-Year-Old James Kifo Muriuki, who on 16th May, 2020 horridly dehumanized his wife, has this morning been arrested from his hideout at Kaningo in Kitui County by a combined team of @DCI_Kenya Detectives from Special Crime Unit, DCI Tseikuru and DCI Tharaka South.
The DCI said further investigations led to the arrest of one James Murogi Maingi who is known for practising witchcraft within Kaningo. James Kifo Muriuki was found in his apartment at the time of his arrest.
The DCI tweeted;
Further investigations by @DCI_Kenya Detectives have led to the arrest of James Murogi Maingi who is known for practising witchcraft within Kaningo, and in whose residence James Kifo Muriuki was found at the time of his arrest.
The 1st suspect has also been found to have two previous related cases, and is usually released in unclear circumstances whenever he is arraigned. Appropriate charges to be preferred on the two accomplices once investigations are completed.
The suspect will be charged accordingly once necessary police procedure is complete.
- Miami —Man arrested for pushing 86-year-old out of…
- Pastor arrested for defiling four minors kept in his…
- Wife Of Ex Kogi Governor’s Son Defies Court Order,…
- Ghanaian actress, Akuapem Poloo arrested over her…
- Emir of Daura’s palace sealed after a Coronavirus…
- Woman arrested for drilling nails and using hot iron…
- Businessman allegedly framed-up, arrested and…
- Ap my fellow tenant confessed to me that my wife is…
- Tuesday—UK prime minister, Boris Johnson says…
Popular Ads Today
- Man kills only son, buries corpse in shallow grave (143 views)
- July 10–32-year-old man allegedly shot dead by police officer in Ibadan (34 views)
- Man found guilty of stabbing his heavily pregnant ex-girlfriend 21 times, killing her and their baby (29 views)
- Vigilante member allegedly kills driver in Kwara over N5,000 bribe (18 views)
- Adhere to 24hr AC Repair Miami Service for AC Repairs (16 views)
- Ghanaian actress, Akuapem Poloo arrested over her nude photo with her seven-year-old son—Photos (16 views)
- Woman accuses hospital of stealing her baby in Lagos—Photo (16 views)
- Funny punishment As Tourists forced to write ‘I am so sorry’ 500 times for breaching Coronavirus lockdown in India -Photo (16 views)
- NFL’s Telvin Smith pleads not guilty to sex with underage girl (15 views)
- One person confirmed dead and six others have been rescued after a three storey building collapsed in Lagos —Photos (15 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Ogun State—5 suspected smugglers arrested over attack on Customs officers (1637 views)
- Nigerian video vixen and dancer, Kodak dies after allegedly being electrocuted while charging her phone (840 views)
- 195 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Lagos alone (654 views)
- Traditional cure for Coronavirus will be ready soon – Ooni of Ife (601 views)
- May 24–Teenager fakes her own death on social media to avoid financial pressure from mothe–Photo (520 views)
- Five COVID-19 patients killed in Russia hospital fire (416 views)
- Man who sealed wife’s private part with super glue has been arrested—Photos (382 views)
- May 13—184 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, others (378 views)
- April 30–204 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Kano and 45 in Lagos (371 views)
- July 1st—172 Nigerians evacuated from Uganda and Nairobi due to COVID-19 pandemic, arrive Nigeria—Photo (368 views)