Kaduna state government relaxes lockdown order amid Coronavirus pandemic
The Kaduna state government has relaxed its lockdown order.
The announcement was made by the governor, Nasir El-Rufai, via his official twitter handle. It says restriction of movement in the state will be relaxed from 8am to 6pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays, starting from today April 29.
Residents wearing face masks will be allowed go to pharmacies, shops and markets selling foods, so as to restock. The traders must also wear face masks, and their customers are expected to observe social distancing. All markets will be closed after Wednesday to be replaced by temporary neighbourhood markets which will commence operations this Saturday.
Sellers of food and medicines will be allocated spaces in public schools facilities so that they can serve specific neighbourhoods.
Kaduna state has 15 confirmed cases of COVID-19. The state governor, Nasir El-Rufai tested positive for the novel virus but has since recovered.
- Ogun state residents who work in Lagos will not be…
- Ogun state government extends lockdown by one more week
- Covid19—Oyo state government lists guidelines for…
- Nigerians react as Kano state government relaxes…
- Ebonyi state government lifts ban on religious gatherings
- FG suspends evacuation of Nigerians stranded abroad…
- Covid-19: UK Government extends lockdown by three more weeks
- 202 joggers, cyclists, loiterers arraigned in Lagos…
- Breaking News : Lagos state police command arrests…
Popular Ads Today
- Photos—President Buhari applauds Nigerian man who found a wallet loaded with cash in Japan and returned it (37 views)
- Used generators sale Cummins – Kirloskar, Ashok leyland (36 views)
- July 4–Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Kogi state governor (32 views)
- 322 Nigerians evacuated from the US arrive Lagos (31 views)
- Five persons die in boat mishap in Lagos (31 views)
- July 4–603 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria (29 views)
- Covid19–626 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria (25 views)
- US Federal prosecutors officially charge Hushpuppi for fraud. Faces 20 years in US prison (24 views)
- June 21–Man dies of Coronavirus after breaking social distancing rules just once (21 views)
- Woman arrested for drilling nails and using hot iron on her 10-year-old domestic help’s head in Enugu—Photos (19 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Ogun State—5 suspected smugglers arrested over attack on Customs officers (1623 views)
- Nigerian video vixen and dancer, Kodak dies after allegedly being electrocuted while charging her phone (805 views)
- 195 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Lagos alone (597 views)
- Traditional cure for Coronavirus will be ready soon – Ooni of Ife (543 views)
- May 24–Teenager fakes her own death on social media to avoid financial pressure from mothe–Photo (491 views)
- Five COVID-19 patients killed in Russia hospital fire (404 views)
- Female robber stripped and disgraced alongside her accomplices after they were caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road (377 views)
- May 13—184 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, others (370 views)
- Man who sealed wife’s private part with super glue has been arrested—Photos (363 views)
- 248 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 81 in Lagos (355 views)