Congratulations As CNN anchor, Anderson Cooper, welcomes baby boy via surrogate—/Photos
CNN News anchor, Anderson Cooper has welcomed a baby boy.
The 52 year old who came out as a gay in 2012, welcomed his son, Wyatt Morgan Cooper, via surrogate on Tuesday April 28.
The elated new dad shared the news of his son’s birth on Instagram on Thursday April 30, alongside a slideshow of photos of the newborn.
Cooper shared that he never thought fatherhood would be a possibility for him while he was growing up. He added that he wishes his parents and brother were alive to meet Wyatt who he says is named after his father.
“I want to share with you some joyful news. On Monday, I became a father. This is Wyatt Cooper. He is three days old. He is named after my father, who died when I was ten. I hope I can be as good a dad as he was. My son’s middle name is Morgan. It’s a family name on my mom’s side. I know my mom and dad liked the name morgan because I recently found a list they made 52 years ago when they were trying to think of names for me. Wyatt Morgan Cooper. My son. He was 7.2 lbs at birth, and he is sweet, and soft, and healthy and I am beyond happy.
As a gay kid, I never thought it would be possible to have a child, and I’m grateful for all those who have paved the way, and for the doctors and nurses and everyone involved in my son’s birth.
Most of all, I am grateful to a remarkable surrogate who carried Wyatt, and watched over him lovingly, and tenderly, and gave birth to him. It is an extraordinary blessing – what she, and all surrogates give to families who cant have children. My surrogate has a beautiful family of her own, a wonderfully supportive husband, and kids, and I am incredibly thankful for all the support they have given Wyatt and me. My family is blessed to have this family in our lives
I do wish my mom and dad and my brother, Carter, were alive to meet Wyatt, but I like to believe they can see him. I imagine them all together, arms around each other, smiling and laughing, happy to know that their love is alive in me and in Wyatt, and that our family continues.” he wrote
- Amazing photos from Tboss /Daughter
- Saturday 11–16-year-old allegedly abducted and raped…
- Ap my Ex gf called yesterday after 2 weeks of…
- Akwa ibom—Nigerian man makes stew with Frog meat—Photos
- Monday 25th —Three storey building partially…
- Breaking—Legendary singer, Majek Fashek is dead—Photos
- Man, 22, arrested for cutting off wife's hand in…
- Casualties reported after 5.1 earthquake hits Iran—Photos
- Mozambican women caught washing used facemasks to…
- United States
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Today
- Coronavirus can enter the body through the eyes, and tears can help spread infection – John Hopkins University scientists reveal (92 views)
- Ogun State—5 suspected smugglers arrested over attack on Customs officers (35 views)
- May 24–Teenager fakes her own death on social media to avoid financial pressure from mothe–Photo (17 views)
- May 31—Member of Gombe state COVID-19 taskforce dies from Coronavirus (13 views)
- Salawa Abeni Jubilates As RRS Arrests 19-Year-Old YabaTech Student Over N*de Photos (11 views)
- June 3–348 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria (11 views)
- June 1st —DSS confirms alteration in Bayelsa Deputy Governor’s certificate (7 views)
- May 13—184 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, others (5 views)
- Atletico Madrid defender, Renan Lodi reportedly tests positive for Coronavirus (4 views)
- Breaking—Legendary singer, Majek Fashek is dead—Photos (4 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Ogun State—5 suspected smugglers arrested over attack on Customs officers (1427 views)
- Nigerian video vixen and dancer, Kodak dies after allegedly being electrocuted while charging her phone (700 views)
- 195 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Lagos alone (513 views)
- Traditional cure for Coronavirus will be ready soon – Ooni of Ife (449 views)
- Female robber stripped and disgraced alongside her accomplices after they were caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road (311 views)
- May 24–Teenager fakes her own death on social media to avoid financial pressure from mothe–Photo (306 views)
- April 30–204 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Kano and 45 in Lagos (302 views)
- 248 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 81 in Lagos (298 views)
- May 13—184 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, others (296 views)
- Man who sealed wife’s private part with super glue has been arrested—Photos (296 views)