A 36-year-old medical doctor in Jigawa state, Nasir Adam, has died from COVID-19 complications.
According to reports, Nasir died at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) in Birninkudu after battling with acute respiratory disease and was later said to have contracted the novel Coronavirus.
Until his death, he was the Medical Officer in the Department of Internal Medicine, Federal Medical Centre, Birnin Kudu in the state.
Born in Jos, Plateau State capital in 1984, the deceased doctor had his primary and secondary education in Jos. He graduated from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria in 2012 and did his housemanship in the Federal Medical Center.
In a related development, the state government today discharged 22 COVID-19 patients after testing negative twice for the virus.
- Wicked 75-year-old grandmother arrested for pouring…
- Naval Lieutenant commander dies from Coronavirus in Lagos
- Staff of Doctors Without Borders in Borno dies of COVID19
- Veterinary doctor warns people that pets can pass…
- May 31—Member of Gombe state COVID-19 taskforce dies…
- Lagos—28-year-old man arrested for allegedly raping…
- No Chinese doctor has tested positive for…
- Union Bank staff dies from Coronavirus in Lagos
- 3 local governments placed on lockdown in Jigawa…
Popular Ads Today
- Photos—President Buhari applauds Nigerian man who found a wallet loaded with cash in Japan and returned it (37 views)
- Used generators sale Cummins – Kirloskar, Ashok leyland (36 views)
- July 4–Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Kogi state governor (32 views)
- Five persons die in boat mishap in Lagos (31 views)
- 322 Nigerians evacuated from the US arrive Lagos (31 views)
- July 4–603 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria (29 views)
- US Federal prosecutors officially charge Hushpuppi for fraud. Faces 20 years in US prison (27 views)
- Covid19–626 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria (25 views)
- June 21–Man dies of Coronavirus after breaking social distancing rules just once (21 views)
- Good News—EU authorizes use of Remdesivir to treat Coronavirus (21 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Ogun State—5 suspected smugglers arrested over attack on Customs officers (1623 views)
- Nigerian video vixen and dancer, Kodak dies after allegedly being electrocuted while charging her phone (805 views)
- 195 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 80 in Lagos alone (597 views)
- Traditional cure for Coronavirus will be ready soon – Ooni of Ife (543 views)
- May 24–Teenager fakes her own death on social media to avoid financial pressure from mothe–Photo (491 views)
- Five COVID-19 patients killed in Russia hospital fire (404 views)
- Female robber stripped and disgraced alongside her accomplices after they were caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road (377 views)
- May 13—184 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, others (370 views)
- Man who sealed wife’s private part with super glue has been arrested—Photos (364 views)
- 248 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria – 81 in Lagos (355 views)