Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria
IT Internship Program (400 Level Undergraduates)
Job TypeFull Time
Job Field ICT / Computer Internships / Volunteering
Job Id: IME00000696
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
Travel: Yes (occasional)
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing / Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost
You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
If Successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan to fulfil your 6 months Industrial Training (IT) Programs. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you
At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running efficiently. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an undergraduate trainee, initially as a Process Engineer in Utility/Engineering department.
The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
This role is focused on restoring a particular F&HC equipment to base condition and pass the required Autonomous Maintenance assessment as well as developing equipment ownership capabilities in You.
This role is an excellent and outstanding opportunity to achieve a meaningful learning experience at P&G with growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities which will allow you to succeed in your career and face new challenges daily growing your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
What we are looking for?
Top Talent: An Engineering Undergraduate Student in Mechanical / Chemical or Electrical disciplines interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.
Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
Technical proficiency – an ability to master the principles of the mechanical / electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep proficiency of process / systems control, programming and automation.
We Offer You
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other employees
Multifaceted and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
We will provide a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs.
Method of Application
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter and Gamble career website on www.pgcareers.com to apply
- Lagos Lagos Nigeria
Popular Ads Today
- Ogun State -Three arrested by police for stealing a 4-year-old chil—Photo (77 views)
- Akwa Ibom -10-year-old girl rescued after being stolen from her parents in 2018 and sold for N800,00—Photo (58 views)
- Feb 21th-33-year-old man arrested over forgery of Lagos state document—Photo (58 views)
- Senator Sani Ahmed Yarima-Tinubu has no MoU with Buhari, he is on his own-2023 Presidency (53 views)
- Fire guts Ogbete main market Enugu (photos (50 views)
- Lagos-Four Chinese nationals, 16 others arrested for illegal dredging (39 views)
- Suspected fake doctor nabbed after working in Kaduna state hospital for 11 years (33 views)
- Kaduna: Tragedy as mother and her three killed perish in fire outbreak -photos (31 views)
- Oh no 🤦♀️ “Mentally-deranged man sets Surulere resident ablaze”Photo (25 views)
- Legitimate And Most Trusted Online Work From Home Jobs At Home Worldwide (25 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Surprise “Nigerian Student says he was flogged by teachers for identifying as a Marlian”Photos (3726 views)
- Kaduna: Tragedy as mother and her three killed perish in fire outbreak -photos (2309 views)
- Ogun State -Three arrested by police for stealing a 4-year-old chil—Photo (2077 views)
- Fire guts Ogbete main market Enugu (photos (1926 views)
- Actress Juliet Ibrahim reveals why she said she has already messed up in 2020 (1317 views)
- Oh no 🤦♀️ “Mentally-deranged man sets Surulere resident ablaze”Photo (1255 views)
- Unbelievable As Woman ‘sells’ her husband for N6,000 (Ksh 1700) to buy clothes-photos (1114 views)
- Lol “MI Abaga warns Akon not to address Wizkid as his little brother -photo (944 views)
- Sexy “Cardi B’s sister, Hennessy Carolina goes topless and braless”Photos (788 views)
- 😐-Trump administration adds Nigeria & 5 other countries to Travel ban list (742 views)