Iran has reportedly placed an $80million bounty on Donald Trump’s head in response to the president’s warning that if they try to attack an American Base or any American, the U.S. will hit them hard without hesitation.
It was made known during the funeral procession for General Qassem Soleimani in Mashad on Sunday, January 5, 2020. The Iranian general was killed in a United States airstrike ordered by President Donald Trump over last Friday.
At the funeral procession, an organizer called on all Iranians to donate $1 each ‘in order to gather an $80million bounty on President Trump’s head’.
State TV announced the bounty, saying: “Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80million (£61million) which is a reward for those who get close to the head of President Trump.”
It comes as the two country’s teeter on the brink of war after Iran threatened to attack the White House while branding Donald Trump a “terrorist in a suit” after he vowed to target 52 sites in the Islamic Republic.
The menacing message was delivered by Iranian politician Abolfazl Abutorabi, who labelled the US’s deadly strike on General Soleimani “a declaration of war”.
He said: “’We can attack the White House itself, we can respond to them on the American soil. We have the power, and God willing we will respond in an appropriate time.
“When someone declares war do you want to respond to the bullets with flowers? They will shoot you in the head.”
The Iranian government has also announced it will no longer abide by any of the limits of its 2015 nuclear deal.
This comes after President Trump disclosed that the United States has spent two trillion dollars on Military equipment should in case Iran attempts to attack an American Base or any American.
Source: Linda ikejis blog
- Head of Account at Coinbox Limited
- Iran vs Usa”Iraq's President, Barhem Saleh…
- Wicked world “Man machetes his mother to death, then…
- IranVsUSA : Trump -'Iran will never have a nuclear…
- January 2nd “CAN chairman declared missing after…
- Ap I’m Marian,two years married and last week my…
- Tragic As Pregnant mother, three children killed in…
- 😐 “Donald Trump vows to hit 52 Iranian sites after…
- “Ap”how do I make my mother inlaw leave her sons…
- Texas Texas United States
Popular Ads Today
- Kaduna: Tragedy as mother and her three killed perish in fire outbreak -photos (18 views)
- Jan 17”Massive leatherback sea turtle caught in Bayelsa state”Photos (7 views)
- Really unbelievable “Mum nabbed after allegedly pimping out her 12-year-old daughter to a 26-year-old man for 3 years”Photos (6 views)
- Nigerian couple’s “Balenciaga” native attire amuses Twitter users after they were seen shopping at a mall in Ilorin -photo/video (4 views)
- Today “Three injured after police, Shiites clash in Abuja” Photo (4 views)
- Ungodly As Church’s accountant sentenced to 18 years in prison for stealing tithe and offering (4 views)
- Fire guts Ogbete main market Enugu (photos (4 views)
- Nigeria Actor, Walter Anga, erects breathtaking two storey building “Photos (3 views)
- Monday “Gunmen abduct District Head in Kano”Photos (3 views)
- Appreciation is good “Nigerian man buys a car for his father who sold his motorcycle years ago to save his eye”Photos (3 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Kaduna: Tragedy as mother and her three killed perish in fire outbreak -photos (663 views)
- Lol “MI Abaga warns Akon not to address Wizkid as his little brother -photo (531 views)
- Abuja “Nigerian man, wife and 3 kids allegedly burnt beyond recognition in Christmas day accident”photos (473 views)
- 😐 “Iran puts $80m bounty on Donald Trump’s head and threatens to attack the White House”Photo (407 views)
- Viral photos of a Catholic Reverend Sister who allegedly quit her religious profession to marry an officer“Photos (392 views)
- Fire guts Ogbete main market Enugu (photos (365 views)
- Former Texas football player Michael Egwuagu caught on camera confessing to killing his pregnant sister-photos (363 views)
- Actress Juliet Ibrahim reveals why she said she has already messed up in 2020 (357 views)
- Ghanian “I sell my body for a living because I’m lazy and can’t work – Queen Farcadi speaks on why she went into prostitution”photo (352 views)
- Monday night”Chaos at Eko Hotel as fans try to gain entrance to Naira Marley’s concert through any means possible-photo (339 views)